East African Breweries Limited (EABL)is a business that operates in an ever changing world. EABL community activities fall into four pillars that are chosen to reflect areas where it makes the greatest impact and where they can make the most difference.
The four pillars are : Water of Life, Environment, Skills for Life and National emergency incidents that would add value to the community. The Foundation’s vision is to be trusted, visible and transparent community development foundation in East Africa touching on the lives of poor and excluded people in East Africa.
The EABL Foundation is a corporate-based regional foundation committed to enriching the lives and livelihoods of the less fortunate and excluded people throughout East Africa in a sustainable manner. It was Launched in June 2005.
The Foundation is once again investing in young bright but needy students from across East Africa by offering full scholarships in the following degree courses:
- Bachelor of Commerce: 4 year course 3 scholarships(Strathmore University)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology: 4 year course 3 scholarships (Strathmore University)
- Bachelor of Engineering: 5 year course 2 scholarships (Any Kenyan Public University)
- Bachelor of Food Science: 4 year course 2 scholarships(Any Kenyan Public University)
East Africa Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Selection for the EABL Scholarships will be made by outstanding academic results and extreme financial need.
- Open to all East Africa students who sat for their KCSE in recent years both in Public Universities and Strathmore University and attained a minimum overall grade of A- in their KCSE results with at least a minimum B grade in Mathematics and English.
- East Africa Scholarship Requirements:
Students wishing to apply for the EABL Scholarships will need to submit the following:
- Copy of calling letter (for those called to Public Universities)
- Copy of KCSE results
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Completed Application Form
- Applications to be accompanied by documentation showing financial neediness.
For more information and application, visit: EABL Scholarships Website