Hype Foundation together with Rio Olympics 2016 team are running the Hype Global Sports Innovation Competition 2016 where innovative teams stand a chance to win Euro 100,000, win a ticket to attend the finals at Rio 2016 and a chance to meet and get investment from global sports brands.
The competition is bringing together the best start-ups changing the world of sports as we know it today.
The focus will be on;
- Technology innovations for sports (sports innovation)
- Any ideas that can revolutionize the sports world
The Objectives of the competition is,
- Connect you with the sports industry leaders – Interact with the sports industry leaders and the Olympic committee to push your start-up forward
- Exposure and media coverage for Innovations – Let the world know what you’re building and benefit from massive exposure and media coverage
- International Acceleration program – Accelerate your start-up by participating in an international training & acceleration program
- Investment opportunity – Pitch your startup before top VCs, angel investors and corporate partners
The competition will also offer you an opportunity to get direct assistance in raising funds. The competition will first be held in 8 regional centres around the world (Middle East-Tel Aviv Israel, Europe – trento, Italy, USA – Denver, Co, Balkan – Petras, Greece, USA – San Francisco, CA, UK -London, UK, Latin America – Sao Paolo, Brazil). With the African one being held in Nairobi, Kenya.
There after, the regional winners will proceed to the finals that will be held at Rio De Janeiro in Brazil on 24/08/2016. With the final event being live broadcasted online during the Olympic games in 2016.
The competition hopes to have over 71,000 innovators from 46 countries around the world. Making it the largest sports competition in the world!
Pitch your start-up to the top sport industry investors and the Olympic committee and stand a chance to win the awards below;
- 1st Place Wins 100,000 EURO
A Ticket to attend the finals at Rio 2016
The application deadline has been extended, but is closing soon on 31/06/2016! To Apply, Click Here.