The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has disclosed plans to hire 35,000 teachers in the next financial year. The teachers will help with the double transition in secondary schools.
Here is How To Apply For TSC Jobs:
- Visit TSC online portal by visiting www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Sign in to the portal and you will see a link titled ‘active adverts for teachers’, click on it.
- The next page will be the e-recruitment portal with a list of the open vacancies
- Scroll to your desired post and click on ‘actions’
- On the next page, you’ll see ‘View/ apply’.
- You can view the details of the job then apply for the post.
- You can then enter your surname, ID, and TSC numbers to proceed.
- Fill in the details that follow, they include basic, professional, and other details to complete the application
Some of the requirements of the internship vacancies include;
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission
- Be a holder of a P1 Certificate for Primary school teachers and a minimum of a Diploma in Education Certificate for Secondary school teachers.
- Have original academic and professional certificates.
- Should not have been in previous employment with the TSC as a teacher on permanent terms.
- Be ready to be posted to any public educational institution in Kenya
- Must have personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period.
Requirement For Successful applicants;
- A copy of the National Identity Card (ID) or Passport.
- A copy of Teacher Registration Certificate/print-out from Teachers Service Commission online portal evidencing registration as a teacher.
- A copy of the National Council for Persons with Disability (NCPWD) card (where applicable).
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Two (2) colored passport-size photographs.
- A copy of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) card.
- A copy of the Kenya Revenue Authority Personal Identification Number (KRA PIN).