Ready to Welcome SportPesa Back? Earn 10K Today with Sahihi Bet

0
SportPesa Mega Jackpot

It has been all talk and today is no different, SportPesa betting site is yet to make their mind on when they will be back to business. Despite the assurance from the chief executive officer Captain Karauri, the betting giant is yet make their Safaricom Mpesa Paybill 955700 and 955100 or Airtel Paybill numbers Functional.
Almost 3 months down the line, SportPesa and the second rated top betting site Betin is out of the Kenyan market. A tax row involving fight over billions of shillings had ensued between the betting companies and the government through the taxman Kra prompting the ministry of interior to intervene and revoke operating licences of more than 20 betting firms in the country.
In SportPesa’s latest statement regarding comeback, the company under Pevans East Africa Limited has noted that they’ve given a go ahead to operate and are only waiting for the opportune time to reunveil their powerful brand.

Even though the pullup is still with SportPesa and Betin, others which were also locked have already come back and are a making a kill in the multibillion industry. Betway and Mozzart have joined the other which were initially allowed to operate. The two are though implementing the 20% withholding tax on winnings order from the government noting that they now understand the value of the said amount and will comply fully.
Apart from Betway and Mozzart, therw are new entries into the market with BetLion, 22bet, Mbet, Cheza cash and Sportybet being the most talked about. A number have come with a strategy to win over SporyPesa customer base by shouldering the 20% tax on winnings giving their customers a chance to bet Freely and win all their targeted money.
Top the top at the moment is Betika which has invested heavily in marketing their site and making it better. Another site on the map is Betpalace with its 2000 shillings guaranteed bonus to every new client who registers with them. Worth noting is that Betika and BetLion have introduced weekly mega jackpot which has started gaining huge traction with the amount for winning set at 100 million and 350 million shillings on a betting amount of 49 and 100 shillings respectively.
It is not surprising therefore that so many Kenyans are still making a kill even though SportPesa and Betin is not available. Millions are also being rendered poor by the money hungry betting sites launching each day. As a necessity, many are losing bets because they do not have the required experience as a bunter to make decisions on who might win, no wonder many including top winners in Europe scrambling to get a ticket from the WillianHill company with a winning rate of 54% and Predictor at 52.5%. The two are though much more expensive for the locals and again they don’t even come close to the Local Prediction Company Sahihi Bet which is already making winning look for even those who do not know anything about soccer or any other Sport for that matter.

Sahihi Bet is a subscription based tipstar platform with a winning rate of 95%, the top of the peak. This means that any of their slip has a 95% chance of winning including Jackpot bonuses and the remaining 5% is majorly based on luck. You can confirm this by Joining their Free for all Telegram Channel @SahihiBetOfficial or go through their record of Free bets posted in this platform on a daily basis.
Sahihi Bet subscription plans include Daily which provide a slip of 15 odds at a cost of 250 shillings, Weekly giving 10 odds daily for 7 days at a cost of 1000 shillings and Monthly which dispatches 8 odds daily for 30 days at a cost of 3500.

Upon payment via MPesa to 0792862269, one will be automatically provided with daily winning slips via SMS and those under the weekly and monthly will also be given access to the top secret channel on Telegram where people earn huge Salaries from Betting each month and are living in posche’ estates comfortably.

We Are Hiring!! Writer

Sahihi Bet is available on Call and SMS via 0758271865. Also note that Sahihi Bet advocates for responsible gambling activities by adults as is required by law and urges every subscriber to place only what they can afford to lose at any particular time.

All payments are non-negotiable and are Made to 0792862269 via MPesa. Sahihi Bet shall not be liable to service not offered if one falls into the temptations of cons and pays their subscriptions elsewhere. To contact Sahihi Bet, call or SMS 0758171865.

Here are today’s Free odds
Bournemouth over15
Feyenoord win and over15

Comments

comments

We Are Hiring!! Writer

Comrade, Share your Thoughts Here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.