The Ongea 2017 Music Festival was one of the most engaging and entertaining events in recent years.
In addition to having exhibitors in the music industry showcasing their work and services, there were also educative industry panels that featured industry stakeholders and performing artists talking music and the business of music.
There were also performances from Kenyan artists and foreign artists as well, some of whom came from as far as Latin America.
Some of the event highlights included:
– Panel: Beats and Business – Artists talked about the business of music, how to write great music, how to get collaborations among other things.
– Panel: Digital Distribution – Stakeholders from the industry discussed the state of digital music and why it looks promising moving forward.
– Panel: How to be Booked for Festivals – Festival and event organizers offered tips on how artists can earn from festivals and what it takes to get booked.
– Booths: Popular music studios, event management and technology companies like Sheer Publishing, Extra Dimensions, and ASUS Computers attracted a lot of interest among the attendees as they showcased their products and services.
– Performances and Showcases: Some of the artists who got the crowds excited included the popular upcoming artist, Phy, Hart_the_Band, and Nina Ogot among others.
The event seems to be getting bigger every year, with more attendances, more performances, and more informative content, especially for aspiring artists and industry stakeholders.
Watch the Video of the Ongea Music Festival 2017 below.
503 Total Views 3 Views Today