Innovation Prize Africa is calling for innovations from all of Africa. The Innovation Prize Africa (IPA) is an initiative of the African Innovation Foundation (AIF) started in 2011. IPA honours and encourages innovative achievements that contribute toward developing new products, increasing efficiency or saving cost in Africa.
Priority areas are:
- Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Environment, Energy & Water
- Health & Well-Being
- Information, Communication & Technologies
- Manufacturing & Service Industries
The deadline for application is 31st October, 2014.
Up to 150, 000 USD will be awarded to innovators who develop applications with:
- Best innovation based on marketability, originality, scalability, social impact, scientific/technical aspect and clear business potential.
- Best commercial/business potential.
- Highest social impact in the community/country
To apply for the innovation prize of 2014, click here >> Innovation Prize Application