Intel has launched a developers’ challenge dubbed, ‘Developer Champs Program’. This is an online loyalty program where developers are invited to take part in different challenges which in turn earn you points that you can redeem for awesome prizes.
This challenge is open to all all developers; all one needs to do is complete the challenges. During this period, you are limited to receiving only one prize per challenge that you can complete. All entries will be judged according to completion of the challenge.
The Challenges include:
- Intel Real Sense Technology
- The Internet of Things
How to Enter
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over or must obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardian. Proof of age will be required.
- You can only enter the competition online. To enter the challenge, visit http://goo.gl/dz2WpL to register for the challenge. You will be asked to provide your full name, country, email address, telephone number and institution.
- After registration you will be invited to to take part in different challenges based on IoT, Real Sense, Testdroid, Android, tool, downloads, training on tools and SW, downloads of SDK’s and videos.
- Each challenge accumulates a certain number of points and these points can be redeemed for prizes. The more the challenges the more points accumulated.
Come Prove your Developer Skills and redeem Exciting Prizes
The challenge is only operational as from August 20th 2015 until 30th September or when all the promotional giveaways available for country residents have been distributed, whichever comes first.
Note that all entries after the deadline will be automatically disqualified and the winners will be notified via email. Prizes will take 7-14 days to be delivered and participants will incur any taxes accrued from winning the items.
How to Register
To register and get started, visit; http://goo.gl/dz2WpL.